I have to decide by midnight if I want to do the FET, using our one frostie (with its 13% chance of success), before the clinic closes until January. Why tonight? Because I'd have to start the Provera in, like, an hour, since otherwise I will be riding an indefinite cycle until I hit menopause, probably. *Grooooooan* What to do, what to do?
Have I mentioned that I'm on a time crunch? Must try to get infertility treatments in by June, because that's when we're moving back to my pathetic province with its pathetic lack of infertility care. The next time I'd be able to cycle would be the summer of 2010, and I'd have to fly to another province.
I don't know if my body feels ready, though, for the FET. Or my heart. And then there's always the money question...
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Back to regular programming: To FET or not to FET? (to borrow a hackneyed quotation)
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 9:34 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
geesch, what we go through. Have you decided?
Post a Comment