CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

bugging ninja

Fought the baby in the afternoon. Man, it was funny. Ninja likes to stick his head behind and – I don’t even know how this is physiologically possible – in front of my ribcage. He was trying again today to displace my ribs. I got DH to put his hands on my belly (I wanted him to feel the reaction) while I pushed Ninja’s head down so that I could breathe. And DH got to feel the fists of fury! Hilarious.

Later, he told his mom what he did and she wasn’t happy with him. She lectured him to leave the baby alone!

That night, DH looked at my belly and his face melted all over the floor.

“It’s really amazing, isn’t it,” he said.

I nodded and replied, “And pregnancy’s been a hundred times better than anyone ever said it would be.”

DH turned glum and said, “That’s because the worst part is yet to come – when he’s a teenager. If he’s anything like how I was . . . ”

Oy!

1 comments:

..al said...

Well laughing at the fight that ensued...

Who knows what the future holds!

Hey, your thesis is done???