34 weeks today! How strange to think that Ninja will be full term in just 3 weeks.
Think I’m starting to have contractions. A weird tightening in my abdomen, like period cramps, and I have to stop what I’m doing to focus on them. Had 2 or 3 of them yesterday.
Guess I’m not getting the ‘big city’ ultrasound, so I have to settle for one at the local hospital. It’s scheduled for Thursday. I caved because I want to know if the babe’s got any deformities, such as a cleft palate, that could interfere with breastfeeding because I’m really committed to that. Also, I want to maybe get a preview of the sex, if the technician makes an oops. DH even said we could find out the sex, that is, until I reminded him that we’re living in Hicktown, Canada, and that the tech won’t tell us!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
34 weeks .. and finally getting the '20-week' ultrasound
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 8:23 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Well Well Well...it sure appears very close....
I think it is Blueville rather than Pinkville for you too...hope the techie forgets that he is the hicktown techie [;)]....This must be so exciting...you will finally get to meet your kid in a few weeks from now!
BTW, are you through with your classes?
Yay for your first contractions! Hopefully they are just BH and the real ones will stay away until at least 37 weeks.
I hope the tech slips and tells!!! :)
I am so so so so so happy for you! I can't believe your precious boy/girl will be here so soon!! I hope the tech makes a big "oops" so you can find out!!! :)
So how was the ultrasound? Did you spy a little penis between the legs when they measured the femur length?
Wow! I guess "It's better late than never." Hope you'll see Ninja's "part".
Post a Comment