Slept all night. We intended to drive to a bigger city yesterday – I wanted to buy some nursing tops and to visit with some of our friends – but other plans came up. House renos, etc. It was good that we didn’t go because I absolutely crashed. I stayed on a mattress on the living room floor and didn’t move until the evening. Then went to see Sherlock Holmes and fell asleep there, too! And then slept all night!
Today I feel great. Went to the city and hung out – that was fun. Last time we’ll do that for a while!
No luck with nursing tops, though. I always wondered why pregnant women and new moms look so frumpy. No, it’s not because they’ve lost their sense of fashion. It’s because companies making pre- and post-natal clothes have NO IDEA what is both stylish and functional. All the shirts scream is, “Hello, I have udders! And I can expose them in a flash!” I shall figure out something else to do.
We may have picked a girl’s name. It happened very casually. I wish I could share it here but it’s too distinctive. All I can say is that anyone who knows my DH will laugh when they hear the name. That is, if it’s a girl – which we doubt!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
stuff
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 5:48 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment