CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

getting work done

Slept for half an hour last night. I guffaw in the faces of those who say smugly “just you wait” about the upcoming sleepless nights. How could I get less sleep than what I have been getting?
Last day of work. I seriously had to think about whether or not to go in to school. Baby’s head is pushing down and I had what I believe were contractions for an hour before I left for work. Because I am too dedicated, I went in anyway. Yes, I’m insane. I deserved to have my water break, most embarrassingly, all over the floor in front of my students.

I was fine, though. Somehow this week I have managed to get exams marked (they were pretty great, if I do say so myself!) and the report cards mostly done. I stayed at work almost every evening for 2 weeks to get it all finished. I’m so relieved.

0 comments: