I need to start maternity leave (we get a year's worth in Canada, as long as you meet the criteria). There’s so much garbage happening with a parent of one of my students. I know the stress isn’t good for the baby or for me. Just gotta keep trucking until the end of the week.
Anyway, in fun baby news, last night the babe kicked me so soundly that I woke up. First time he’s done that. His movements, so far, haven’t been enough to hurt or wake me. Plus his sleep schedule seems to be linked to mine and so his busiest times are when I’m wide awake. That’s more than fine with me; I hope it stays that way! He’s so lazy in the mornings, it’s funny. He stretches a bit when I get up and then he is catatonic until around 11 a.m. DH, the perpetual early bird, said about that (grumpily): “He’s just like his mother.”
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
mat leave, please?
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 5:46 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment