CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

long time no see!

I'm definitely not exaggerating when I say that I have very little internet access these days! lol

Anyway, things are pretty much the same, except that we just bought a house. Waiting to see if the financing will go through. And so we are very, very broke right now. Eek. But it's cool to walk into the second bedroom on the main floor and think: If all goes well, my baby will sleep here one day.

Baby is good - I'll be 16 weeks on Tuesday, hurray! (I have my second midwife appointment this week, during which she'll do a physical - my gp says I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead, so I'll be interested to hear what she has to say about that.) I still feel fine. Just tired and thirsty. I guess I'll start to feel Ninja move soon, and I can't wait for that.

7 comments:

Clare said...

Welcome back! And congrats on the new house - very exciting! Looking forward to reading more updates about life when u get better connected!

..al said...

Holla!

You used to post multiple posts in a single day, once upon a time!

If you are missing the net for all the good reasons, well, it is all good!!!

Congrats on purchasing the new house.

Amen to Ninja having his own bedroom! And I hope Ninja gets down to a kickathon soon!

Sweet Good Wishes to your family! :-)

Michele said...

16w- that is great! Ending out that 4th month! I'm so happy for you and glad to hear about the new house. Cant wait for more updates.

Kristy said...

I can't believe your 16 weeks already! It's going so fast. Congrats on the house!

the misfit said...

Congrats on buying a house! But how do you not find out about your financing until AFTER you bought it???

Victoria said...

I'm happy for you OHW. It's great Ninja is progressing well - it must be all the good food you've been taking from your DH and giving to Ninja. Hoooray for the new house. Your baby will be well, decorate the room soon (well when all is taken care of).

Keep us posted.

one-hit_wonder said...

Misfit: That's just the way it works with mortgages in the Great White North. Since we're putting down 5% (and not 20%) for a down payment, the Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation has to approve the buy. Since we are preapproved by the bank, CMHC will only say no if they think the house is not worth what we're paying for it.