Update:
-Still feel every afternoon as though I got hit by a truck. lol This is the first time ever that I don't have a problem falling asleep at night.
-Hungry every 2-3 hours.
-Obsessively thirsty - yesterday I must have had close to 16 cups of water, on top of juice and milk. Will have to ask the midwife about this.
-Baby's heartbeat is good, and my new gp said today that I'm measuring closer to 16 weeks.
-Nips are on the tender side.
-I don't think I've gained any weight yet, and I thought I had by now. So I'll ask my midwife about this.
-A bit backed up in the bowel department. (Ewww, I know.)
-My regular taste in food returned a few weeks ago: most aversions are gone. Although I'm not interested in junk food.
So overall, everything is normal. I feel good, though I'm sad. A friend of mine lost her baby yesterday - at 6 months' gestation - and my heart hurts for her. Nothing's ever sure with any of this.
Going camping this weekend - yuck. Though it'll be fun to play with my nieces and nephews. And it seems that I've made up with a friend over a misunderstanding we had a long time ago (her in-laws were badmouthing her and they blamed it on me when they got caught, and I took the fall, though I shouldn't have since I'd never badmouth a friend) and she'll also be at that campground this weekend, so maybe we'll get to hang out. That's a good thing.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
update
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 3:16 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Prayers for your friend. It is so hard...
Thirsty is good! More water supports the baby and helps the fluid! Drink, drink, drink! :)
So glad that you are doing so well. Lovely news!
So sorry about your friend. That is devastating. She will be in my prayers.
Glad to hear everything's going along well with you. Sorry to hear about your friend, words can't even describe how terrible that must be.
Am very sorry for your friend.
Am glad that you are doing well...and that your normal taste-buds have kicked in. Did your maternity clothes issue get resolved?
Big hugs to you and Ninja.
Thirsty is fine! You need all the liquids you can get because even if you drink the correct amount daily of water, being pg you can still get dehydrated and need iv fluids. It happened to me! I was drinking like 16 bottles of water a day and he took all I had, lol! I am so sorry about your friend. Do you think you are further along and are you guys going to find out what you are having?
_Aphro
I'm so sorry about your friend, that breaks my heart.
Ewwww, camping?? I am NOT a fan unless there is air conditioning, fluffy pillows, and a mattress involved :D
My last comment vanished so I am trying again!
So happy your pregnancy is going well and so sorry about your friend's tragic loss. Unimaginable and I wish there were more certainty in this.
Hope the weekend of camping went well and that you were able to connect with your friend.
I think I said in my disappearing comment that estrangement is hard, but especially so if it is based on bullshit.
Wishing you all the best,
Kate
Well that all sounds awesome to me. I'm so sorry about your friend.
What's up with you?
Sending you lots of good wishes...
Post a Comment