Thanks for all the well wishes re: the move! I haven't been online at all since my last post - my parental units still don't have the internet - but I'm back in my stompin' grounds, safe and sound. We left on Monday afternoon and arrived on Thursday afternoon. Have a few stories for you - including someone who nearly dragged the news out of us - but they'll have to wait until I get more time online.
For now, today I have my first appointment with my midwife. I am super-anxious about it because I feel so freakishly normal. I'm not exaggerating. (My one symptom today: tender nips. Das ist alles.) I do understand now why there are women who don't know they're pregnant until they are quite far along. If I'd ever gotten knocked up 'accidentally,' I probably would've been one of them. So I'm hoping, since my doppler hasn't arrived yet, that the midwife will check for the heartbeat today.
I'll keep you all posted, and will be back to my normal blog-commenting duties next time I'm online!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
12 weeks!
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 12:09 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
YAY YAY YAY! I'm so happy you're back online. I've missed your posts. I can't wait to hear how you appointment went today. I'm quite sure they will use the doppler to listen to the little ninja today.
Yay! A milestone! Glad for the update and cant wait to hear all about your time with the parents and the midwife appt!!!
Looking forward to hearing all about the midwife and the new place!
Wheeeee! Glad that you are fine! Take Care!
yea
YEA! You're back! Been thinking about you. Glad the move went well. Can't wait to catch up on your stories!
Welcome back! Hope everything goes well with the u/s!
Hope things went well! Keep us posted.
What's it like being home again?
Post a Comment