CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

award


Ok, now that I'm sort of caught up on blogging, here's my final hurrah for the day!

The lovely and talented and discerning Wiseguy has given me a 'One Lovely Blog' award. Thank you!

The rules of the award are: Accept the award; post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

I'm cheating, however. I can't pass the award because I don't have enough internet time these days. (Currently I have the worst internet connection in the western world. We've been living with my parents, who don't have internet, and the connection at the local library fades out almost every day.) Yes, I'm a bad person. Oh well. I'll catch up in the fall.

1 comments:

..al said...

Hey OHW...Thank You...and I love my adjectives!

Am hoping that you stay good!

Much luck to you and Ninja. :-)