I will try the proverbial 'counting of blessings.'
I am grateful for:
1) the kind neighbour who showed up today with homemade food: buns and an ice cream pail full of carrot-and-sausage soup, all of which was delicious;
2) the sunny day amid all the cold weather we've had this summer;
3) my DH, who - with a gleeful look on his face - rubs my belly at every opportunity;
4) no unmanageable pregnancy symptoms (I still feel ridiculously normal - I don't feel pregnant at all when I wake up in the morning);
5) all of the in-laws who came to help us with our mountain of housework;
6) the indigo flowers in my front yard;
7) the fresh peaches on my kitchen counter and the chili simmering in my crockpot;
8) my four-year-old nephew, who yesterday called me "sweet hot Auntie OHW!" (LMAO!);
9) the fact that I have a job, particularly when teaching positions are so difficult to find; and
10) my dear friend R, who is giving me a cell phone in case I get stranded during a storm while commuting to work.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
trying to keep some perspective because i am ready to blow
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 4:54 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Sweet hubs... I love when Peter drops to my belly and sings to it, then kisses it and says "I love you Maya, I love you Bobby". It's sweetness at its finest... :)
Post a Comment