My baby cut her first tooth overnight.
Happy girl as ever in the morning, she grabbed my hand and stuck it in her mouth, as per usual. Immediately I felt a little razor.
Coincidentally (or perhaps not) she found her voice overnight. All morning she talked as loudly as she could and she looked at me every few minutes to see my reactions. I phoned my mom and she couldn't stop giggling at the goofy background noises her granddaughter was making.
I hope that I'm able to cultivate my daughter's voice so that in her life she can always say what she needs to say. And bite back, when necessary.
It is a bittersweet thing, watching this little girl grow.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
first tooth!
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 11:51 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Big milestone! Glad it was pretty painless.
How are things going with your family?
It's funny you mentioned tooth. More to come and these little changes fly by quickly. Cherish the moments.
You should see the youtube video about the Charlie biting his big brother's finger.
It's incredible!
I hope to meet my little fellow too next year....and teach him/her my monkey tricks....
Post a Comment