CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Infertility Contest!

The Misfit over at Just Being is having an Infertility Contest. This idea makes me laugh like mad because there's nothing like infertility to bring out the hahas in all of us!

Here are the details:

The Contest

(1) The contest would be open for a whole month - say, until August 16. That way people who are traveling or only check blogs occasionally could play if they like.

(2) The contest would be for the worst infertility-related experience of its type. There would be several categories:

-most outrageous statement about infertility/children/parenting that has been made to you personally
-craziest infertility remedy suggested to you personally
-most outlandish infertility or TTC treatment/remedy/good luck charm you have actually done or used (must include results)
-most outrageous public backlash or spectacle you've ever engaged in regarding IF/TTC
-please suggest others I've missed!

(3) "To you personally" will also include to your spouse.

(4) You must be infertile/secondarily infertile/RPL to play, whether you have kids or not, and whether you are still TTC or not.

(5) I'd have to judge subjectively, so I can't compete. I'd award some sort of silly prize - suggestions welcome.

(6) You can "enter" the contest by submitting your entry in a comment on this post, or commenting with a link to a blog post where you've discussed the occurrence you're using as an entry.

(7) Everyone is welcome to lobby for or against others' submissions!


See you over at Just Being for some crazy stories. I'm not sure if I'll enter - just because I don't think I have anything that unusual to share - but I want to read the entries.

0 comments: