I just e-mailed my IVF nurse back in the Big City to ask about a future FET. Questions ranging from type to timeline to cost.
I must mean business.
DH and I talked about next summer but it wouldn't take much convincing on my part to get him to agree to do it sooner.
How about January/February? Ninja would be a year old. Hmmm...
We are not financially stable yet - although we're certainly not hurting - and this is really the only reason for any sort of delay. Our unemployment insurance and mat leave will end within 6 months and DH's business is still very new. If we had a firm income, I'd start cycling today and I know that DH would be excited about it.
What does the future hold? I hope at least one more baby.
In any case, I am forever grateful for Ninja, my sunshine girl.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
frozen dreams
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 10:57 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Let me know what she says. I've also been wondering what's involved and how I'll be able to time the FET around work, since the two aren't compatible with each other.
Post a Comment