security breach!
some local WAHM businesses are running a huge promotion - lots of giveaways - but you had to 'like' them on FB and then add comments on their blogs.
i was busy admiring their products and entering their contests ... and i did not realize that i was still logged into this blog and that all of my comments were linking to this clandestine tale of infertility woe. i realized after 2 comments that 'one-hit_wonder' was showing up and i hastily beat a retreat, deleting my comments.
hopefully my tracks were erased in time. i know friends and family members were entering the same contest ...
what a way to 'out' myself.
why am i being so secretive about my reproductive history, still? my stunning and talented and funny daughter is finally here and loving it. but there's a topic for another post.
to change the subject, my darling daughter has pretty much learned how to put herself to sleep at night. i am so ridiculously proud of her, you'd think she was valedictorian and Rhodes Scholar, at the very least! it took her 20 minutes to nod off and i only had to comfort her once. other than that, she played until she drifted off. :)
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
near-disaster
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 9:25 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Isn't it great when the sleeping finally gets better?
I also almost commented on a friend's blog before realizing they'd find my blog that way. Most know about the IVF, but I still don't want people I know reading my blog.
Phew! Glad you realized that you almost breached your own security.
My family do not know that I write about my infertility. I would have to censor too much. though, I think I will let them know once I get pregnant or adopt.
I like what you wrote about your daughter's amazing "putting herself to sleeep" accomplishment. Two cheers for her.
Oh yes, I have managed to out myself too...almost.
That's why I erased the blog links from my profile.
Am so happy that Ninja is doing so great in the sleep department!
Post a Comment