CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

body is going crazy

Oh, I am not good. I had to go to emergency because my muscle tremors are out of control. Muscles are jerking all over my body every 10-20 seconds, and it's freaking me out. Plus it's stealing the little bit of sleep I do get: I kept waking up because my neck was jerking around. It's really scary.

So the doctor ordered a blood panel - she thinks I'm low on B12 or iron or something - and if that comes back normal, she'll refer me to a neurologist. She doesn't think it's related to my whiplash injuries, but who knows? I'm scared. :(

And the thing is that I fly out early tomorrow morning, so I can't get the blood test done until March.

I guess if it gets worse when I'm on my trip, I'll go to a walk-in. And if something happens when I'm in the U.S. later on this month, I do have a double set of travel insurance.

Deep breathhhhhhh.....

And I have a bad cold.

Ok, must go to bed. Have a long day tomorrow. But I get to see one of my dearest friends and her parents - the first time since September. So that will be very good.

ETA: It's 2 a.m., must get up at 6 to catch flight, but can't sleep. Muscles are pulsating everywhere. I don't understand what's going on. It doesn't hurt (my back and neck always hurt, but that's beside the point for now). It's just disruptive.

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Hope you're feeling better today.

..al said...

Jeez....it sounds very worrisome! I hope you get better. Is there any specific diagnosis of what has gone wrong? Is it the first time that something like this is happening to you?

All the best and get well soon!

Britt said...

I am so sorry! I will be praying that it will stop! Take care of yourself, love u!

Victoria said...

Are you feeling better now?

the Babychaser: said...

How you holding up? It's been awhile since you posted this and I wanted to check in.

..al said...

Where are you? Are you alright....I think I left a comment previously and it still has not made it through moderation. I ma guessing you are away from your PC. I hope you are good. Please take care!


If you feel a little better, maybe you would like to see this -

http://ovulationticker.blogspot.com/2009/02/tagged-h.html