CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

afffff TMI TMI TMI

Af is here, finally. At least the provera worked.

I went to the grocery store to pick up tampons, and they only had the teeny small kind! The size that 12-year-old girls wear because they're too scared that x-large ones will mean that they're not virgins anymore! Ok, I exaggerate. But really, come on. They'll fall out if I sneeze!

I fumed, and went looking for someone to complain to. (DH thinks this is hilarious, since I'm non-confrontational.) But it was clear to me that a MAN was doing the ordering for the female 'sanitary hygiene' department, and that he was engaging in a clear case of wish fulfillment. No woman would have ordered 100 different kinds of tiny tampons. Grrrrr.

I didn't find anyone. So I went home, sans sanitary supplies. I guess this is a sign that I should buy one of those ... oh, what are they called? Those reuseable rubber things. They're around $35 and they're supposed to last forever, plus they're environmentally friendly. I wonder where I can buy one? It'll be pretty tough if I can't remember the name!!! lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh! (it will fall out if I sneeze)

Anonymous said...

GReat, WOOT!!! Oh how I hate af with her monthly visits and I agree, no funny business or laughing because it totally happens! -Aphrodity