Midwife appointment. DH managed to attend, and then the focus turned to helping HIM cope with labour and delivery! He was ridiculous during the appointment. He’s nervous about how baby’s getting out and so it calms him to heckle the midwife. Good thing she’s a good sport about it!
Ninja is doing well. His position is occipital posterior, meaning that he’s head down, facing out, when I want to get him to face my back. So I’m supposed to sit hunched forward, or lie on my sides, rather than lounging to try to get him to turn around in the next 7 weeks, otherwise I’ll apparently get really bad back labour.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
midwife appointment
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 6:01 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
New reader. From Michele and Peters. I don't want to give arsevice though I don't want you to have something you don't want. You have a midwife so I am sure your covered, though I want to slip in there that if Ninja don't flip, those baby birth shows, always show Mom getting forced to get a Section, and when I find stories online to read, the Moms stick it out and birth vaginally. Hi, I will check in again soon. Congrats on growing baby. xoxo, K.A
Post a Comment