CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Something's gotta give!

I'm starting to get excited about my treatments this spring.

Especially since the tech commented on my 'normal-looking' ovaries. Woot, woot! I forgot to mention that I'm developing follicles that are evenly scattered over the ovaries, and not in a string, a la PCOS. And that they're not enlarged, as is often the case in polycystic ovaries (the tech said, in fact, that she was having a hard time finding them!). I don't know if this is just due to cyclical timing or whatever (maybe they'll look PCOS-ish later in my cycle), but I'm so pumped about it, anyway! It's motivation to keep eating well and exercising!

I'm excited, actually, that dh has low morphology, since then we KNOW that something's not perfect, and we can do something about it! I'm sooooo hoping that these are all good signs!!!

My previous specialist did also comment that my lining was never thick enough (it was always around 4 mm). Why did he never do anything about it, I wonder?

So with injectables, IUI, and something to support the endometrial lining, something HAS to happen, right?

0 comments: