CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

easter egging so early? lol

I had pronounced ovulation pain and loads of ewcm yesterday ... which was CD12. What the heck? I've never gotten that this early in a cycle. So I jumped dh.

I still have ewcm today.

No cycle of mine is ever predictable. At least it's predictable that it'll be unpredictable! lol

I hold out no hope for a miracle BFP (which would by now be as miraculous as the Immaculate Conception, believe me), but it seems that I can't stop trying. I mean, by now, my statistical odds to actually conceive are at around 2% per cycle (medically unassisted). Very, very low, considering that your average couple's chance is over 20%. But I keep hoping that I'll be one of the 2%, even though I know already that that won't happen.

Ah, well. Like a turtle, I shall continue to inch my way on the conveyor belt of TTC until I get to my first medicated cycle in May or June. And then, if it does take, I will think, "Aaaaahhhhh! What did I just get myself into?!" LOL

0 comments: