Congratulations, Robert Edwards. We are grateful.
Also, I saw another interesting story on new developments in IVF research.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Nobel Prize for Medicine
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 7:57 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no, not another infertility blog! Yes, it's your lucky day. I'm not barren anymore, but still infertile, and still yammering about it.
Congratulations, Robert Edwards. We are grateful.
Also, I saw another interesting story on new developments in IVF research.
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 7:57 p.m.
2 comments:
Yeah, I saw the news about the nobel prize. Thanks for sharing the wbsite about new delvelopment in the IVF department. I know there will come a time when IVF will be more affordable in North America. In Egypt and some other places, IVF cost can be as low as 3,000 with success.
I like your new heading or blog title.
Post a Comment