If you're infertile, Facebook hurts. The pregnancy announcements, the ultrasound pics, the 'woe is me' status updates, etc. Heck, my niece even posted on Facebook a play-by-play of her labour and delivery!
Julie over at A Little Pregnant posted a great entry about being infertile on Facebook. It's a response to a Washington Post article about the topic. Julie's mock Facebook status updates in this post are riotously funny and painfully true.
Loribeth (of The Road Less Travelled) wrote an interesting response.
Ah, Facebook. I love it and I hate it.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
infertility and facebook
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 12:03 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Frankly, I haven't been bombarded by uncomfy FB messages of that sort... I do get to see updates from Birthwatch and ultrasound pics, but I don't seem to mind them...
Yeah, the evils of Facebook. Some of my friends and family members are responsible.
Ah yes. That's why I posted the "two miscarriages and two rounds of IVF to get here" when I posted our pg at 24 weeks.
We'll definitely have to get together for a playdate whenyou make it back here!
Thanks for the shoutout. Julie's post was hilarious. And painfully true.
Post a Comment