On SC today, a few of us wrote letters to our ovaries. We are using reverse psychology on them in order to make them spit out a few measly eggs.
Here is mine:
To my dear, cherished ovaries:
After a great deal of self-reflection, I have decided that having a baby is not for me. That's the honest truth. So keep your eggs for whatever sinister purpose you have had for them all these years. Fry them up with bacon, if that's what you want. TTC is over and done. No more bd'ing - it's just SEX from now on.
Sincerely,
XX
P.S. I took Provera for 10 days this cycle, so you don't even stand a chance!
However, I was soundly outdone by one of my buddies, who left us all howling!:
Dear Ovaries:
We regret to inform you that your role as organs relating to the conception of a child is hereby terminated. It is our understanding that you have been censured regarding this matter three times without effect; see attached transcripts of "Crying jag" - December 15, 2007, "Angry Tirade" - December 16, 2007, "Hopeless Yowling Session" - December 17, 2007.
As you have failed to modify your performance after three formal warnings we are terminating our relationship with you.
Please be advised, that effective immediately you are no longer authorized to monopolize our thinking and, life decisions, &/or budgeting concerning any matters pertaining to conception.
Yours truly,
XX
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Letter to my ovaries
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 9:47 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey thanks for the blog comments from, oh, 3 weeks ago! I just realized I never clicked over to your blog. :) I'm glad to know you O'ed on Provera - so there's hope for my craziness too! :)
I'm glad to provide hope to the crazies out there! lol
Yeah....it seems funny... I totally understand what it feels like...I am in the same juice.
Post a Comment