I haven't updated in a while, for reasons about which I'm still musing.
My daughter is doing well. She is sitting, crawling, and she has even pulled herself up to standing. She is cutting four teeth at once. Her hair needs its first trim. She can hardly bear to be away from me. She hears thunder and thinks it's her daddy walking around in the other room.
To any other (fertile) person, I think she'd be a cross to bear. Does that sound harsh? I don't see her that way but I think a 'fertile' parent would. Her sleep issues are beyond ridiculous (e.g., today she had one 45-minute nap - that's it - and it takes hours to put her to bed, plus she is up at least 5 times/night to nurse). I think she is a lucky little lady to be born to me because, with all I've gone through to get her, I dwell only on her comically beautiful smile.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
update
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 10:04 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
It's funny, people often say "twins must be so hard" but I just think of how hard life was without them. With them, regardless of the circumstance, life is a dream.
You are lucky to have each other - mother and child!
Post a Comment