CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Don't know what to make of this...

I think I o'd on Sunday. Huh?

It's weird, because I didn't really feel the o, and I always do. I was crampy, and I felt both ovaries kicking around just a tiny bit, but that's it (I never, ever feel the right ovary because it's anovulatory). Plus I only had the one day of ewcm, and I always have 5 days.

But now I have post-o symptoms, such as creamy cm, low cervix, zits, and sore nips.

I wonder if I did actually o or if this was an anovulatory cycle, period (ha! no pun intended!). I don't temp anymore, so I don't know for sure. Grrrr. Maybe I could just take my temp for the next few days just to see if it's high?

The good thing is that I still have a script for Provera, so I have at least SOME control over this. If I get sick of waiting, down the hatch those pills will go.

1 comments:

Britt said...

Uggg, don't you hate NOT knowing what the heck your body is doing?? Mine plays mind tricks with me LOL