CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The coundown to the October 2007 Ovulation Olympics has begun... (*cue the music*)

It's been 6 months of normal cycles for me - 27-30 days in length. How amazing. I'm truly grateful for that. It's been the first time in my life that I can gauge with accuracy my ovulation and af dates. Ever. Oh, what 'regular' (ha) women take for granted. It seems like science fiction that most women can pinpoint all of that on a calendar (in a postmodern world, I may simply choose to disbelieve it, and no one can tell me otherwise! lol!) when it's a game of Snakes 'n' Ladders to me.

This cycle is the first one that's off again. Back to 'normal' for me (ha). I'm sitting on cd 14.

With no o in sight, I said to my dh (as he drove me to class) that my body sure gets affected by stress. I've noticed that if I get super-stressed out during the first week of a new cycle, o and af are inevitably delayed by at least a week, and sometimes more. I've been trying really hard to avoid stress, even if it makes my life wacky.

But at the beginning of the current cycle, I located on-line my long-lost brother and his common-law wife. More specifically, his common-law wife. We had heated words back and forth, and I spent one night without sleep over it, banging away at the keyboard and frothing with anger from every bodily hole (ha ha, that sounds gross, but I was really so mad!).

And now here I am, waiting again.

On a positive note, though, I just got the first ewcm of the season. lol! So, if I AVOID ALL UNPLEASANTNESS and only think of FLUFFY, PINK-TINGED, LOLLI-POP-type things, I should o on Sunday.

Good reason to skip church? lol!

0 comments: