Hi to anyone who's reading this! I'm just starting a new job, so I'm exhausted.
Have given up on this cycle, I think. Unless God performs a miracle, and I do believe that that can happen. But I'm at CD 22 with no ovulation symptoms in sight, so . . . I wonder if my doc will want me to have af first or if I will just go straight on to round 3 of Clomid? On my first round of Clomid, I started it on, like, CD 44.
Oh, I have PCOS, by the way (polycystic ovarian syndrome). That's the culprit for my current babyless state. It's a metabolic disorder, with loads of symptoms, including infertility for most 'cysters,' as we call ourselves. For me, I have irregular cycles, hugely cystic ovaries that prefer not to drop eggs, and a uterine lining that is too thin to support implantation. My lining looked ok this cycle, when I had yet another invasive ultrasound, but no o yet. I'm soooo wanting this cycle to be done.
Went to my SIL's place today and got to see my little toddler nephew. He's two and so adorable. He was so excited to see me. He jumped into my arms and demanded that we go downstairs to play. I wish I could have stayed. My SIL has figured out that there's a problem but dh asked her not to talk about it to anyone (including me). She's been through so much in the baby department, too -- two stillborn babies and at least 4 miscarriages -- that I know she understands.
Well, I'd better run. Take care, and if you're going through this infertility thing, too, have faith!
Friday, January 26, 2007
Tired . . .
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 12:33 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment