Wow, no time to post anything. and when i am online and i'm able to access my blog, i'm far more interested in keeping up with bloggy friends and so i forget to update my own situation!
I don't know what to say, really. I still want to write about the first week of this child's existence in my life. It felt floaty, surreal, dreamlike. But i have yet to do so. Life is different now and the nature of time has changed.
In some ways time has stretched out so that the day seems to take twice as long to occur, especially when when the Ninja says a vehement NO to letting me do such things as flossing teeth, taking out contact lenses, etc.
In other ways, though, each moment is going by faster then I can tally, such as the beautiful times like this morning, when I watched her for four hours as she, sound asleep, squirmed and wiggled and stretched on our bed. Then, having finally worked out the kinks, she turned her head to me - all flushed cheeks and eyes as round as pennies - and smiled, "I'm awake!"
Friday, March 12, 2010
update
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 4:55 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Smiling too. I can't wait!
All smiles!!! :)
Post a Comment