CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

introducing the little ninja


More than a month has gone by since my beautiful daughter arrived. Motherhood is exhilarating, difficult, lonely, joyful, and impossibly beautiful. I should be writing every day but I haven't. For now, images will have to suffice.

12 comments:

Michele said...

She is beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!

Ruth said...

Your daughter is gorgeous! Congratulations! Each moment is precious, even the difficult ones. They are all so fleeting, enjoy every aspect.

Clare said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful!! Thanks for sharing xx

Kristy said...

What a little sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Your Ninja is adorable

Kate said...

Darkish hair? Hard to tell. Looks lovely and squishy though! Can't wait for more photos.

A Bumpy Ride said...

well congratulations!!! your baby is beautiful.

..al said...

Amen that I be making a statement of that nature about motherhood soon.

Ninja is a beautiful baby....Congrats again!

Victoria said...

Congratulations. I thought you would have a boy, but what do I know? Keep the pictures coming.

Victoria said...

I posted a note and hope it went through. Congrats again. She's adorable.

Victoria said...

I like the way you hold the baby--just like an old pro, a mother in the making for a long time.

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you, how awesome is our God :)

Krista