CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm confused...

I failed to mention that the FIRST niece I was talking about earlier is, indeed, pregnant. And got huffy with me for 'exposing' her secret. Get this: She posted her news on Facebook! My dh phoned our sister-in-law to ask about it, and she didn't know! No one knew except for the grandparents! So everybody found out through me. And I keep trying to congratulate her, and I keep getting snippy messages in return.

The niece I mentioned in my last post is a different one. ALSO found out about it yesterday on FACEBOOK. Although it wasn't her fault - her sister-in-law (yet another of my nieces) posted the news on her own page.

Yes, where is the justice, I ask you? And why is Facebook now the podium from which all this personal information must be shared?

0 comments: