Yikes, I didn't realize that it had been 3 months since my last post, so here's a short update on all things infertility-related:
Had my laparoscopy. FINALLY. After it was cancelled umpteen billion times. (The procedure is not a big deal, by the way.) The results?: No endo, fibroids, adhesions, or anything of the sort. My doctor observed a corpus luteum on my left ovary. He wrote in my report, though, that the right ovary appears to be anovulatory. That was devastating to read. I suspected that much, since I don't ever feel mittelschmerz on the right side, but it was still numbing to see it in print.
The final diagnosis: Unexplained infertility.
Great. We're right back where we started from.
So now, since we moved, I need to get back onto a waiting list for the closest infertility clinic. That will probably take until after Christmas.
I don't think I can take another family Christmas with everyone's kids. I've been a good sport about it up until now, because I truly love them, but all I want is to have babies like my nieces and nephews. It hurts most especially when I'm hugging the ones who look like my dh. They've all got the same eyes.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
medical update
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 1:46 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment