CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 8, 2007

surgery schemes and pregnancy dreams

I'm scheduled for a laparoscopy and a hysteroscopy next week.

The RE gave up on this cycle - for which I was on 150 mg Clomid - because there was nothing happening. I mean, as of yesterday, I was on CD35, with no o in sight. This is not an unusual occurrence for a woman with PCOS, obviously, but really, we just decided to forget about it until the end of May.

However, it appears that I am o'ing right now - I got a + opk, distinct o pain, and ewcm. And we bd'd at the right time. I am praying that my stubborn ovaries will release whatever it is that they NEED TO STOP CLINGING TO!!

So now what? Is the surgery safe for someone who will be around 7 or 8 dpo? Should I call the RE's office to ask? I don't know what to do.

You know what's cool, though? I dreamed last Friday night that I was in an operation; later in the same dream, I saw the ultrasound of a baby, and for some reason, the person I was talking to in the dream exclaimed that the baby had made it through the operation and it was fine.

Could it be a prophetic dream? God has shown me things through dreams before. I am just praying for discernment right now, because if this is not from God, I don't want to put my faith in it. However, if it is . . .

0 comments: