Belated Merry Christmas/Happy Hannukah/Happy Kwanzaa to one and all. Happy New Year. May all our dreams come true.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no, not another infertility blog! Yes, it's your lucky day. I'm not barren anymore, but still infertile, and still yammering about it.
Belated Merry Christmas/Happy Hannukah/Happy Kwanzaa to one and all. Happy New Year. May all our dreams come true.
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 3:03 p.m.
9 comments:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
how was your little one's first Christmas??
Thanks and same to you.
Happy New Year to you too! I'm always here...
I'm here! Hope you've been having a great holiday! : )
Thanks and same to you! Have a better 2011...lose that weight, get your thesis published, enjoy bonding with your DH and get things in order overall!
Thanks, and to you too!
Have you checked out the Creme de la Creme over at Stirrup Queens?
Are you going to have a bday party for C, the weekend of the 22/23? We'll be living it up here for the boys' 2nd bday, (mostly with immediate family, maybe a few friends) and I'll be thinking of you and C! Too bad we live too far apart to have the babies get together for their birthdays.
Marilyn: Her Christmas was great, thanks for asking! She loved her presents: giftwrap and all! :)
Supermouse: Gonna have a huge party! I forgot that Ninja and your boys had almost the same bdates. Happy early birthday to them. A playdate would be so much fun. Maybe one day in the future?
I tried posting comments on your new site, but it isnt working!
Post a Comment