Okay, my posts are a bit out of order. Now, I will write the post that I would've written yesterday:
I feel so sexy and so much like a real woman - not some being whose 'body' was invaded by the PCOS monster. I'm OVULATING! It's CD 28, and I've had massive o pain for the last three days. It's the most wonderful pain I have ever experienced. What a strange statement to make!:) I wonder why I even bother with temping and opks, since I get ewcm and stabbing pain in my ovaries when I am o'ing, so it's hard to miss. Of course, I dismissed the o pains before ttc since I didn't know what they were - I used to think I'd pulled a muscle. (*Laughs derisively*)
Vair, vair strange that I had o pain for 3 days, though. I've never noticed more than 2 days. Maybe more than one egg was released? Oh, here's hoping! Please, God, PLEASE!
Oh my word, I feel so awesome and creative and powerful. I could unleash a bookful of poetry. Or....I could pounce on my dh.....hmmmm....:)
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
bass ackwards (lol!)
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 10:27 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment